We see large, privately-held firms as the insurance industry's true innovators and leaders. We believe a customizable, flexible program that evolves and adjusts as needed is an absolute necessity for comprehensive E&O protection and prevention.
With E&O Plus, you get more than just coverage, you get those extra "Plus Points" which sharpen every participating agency's focus on the tools and procedures needed to reduce the total cost of risk.
Adaptable Quality Management Program:
It's not acceptable to simply write E&O coverage and then sit idly waiting for claims to surface as many E&O providers do. Instead, the Quality Management Program from E&O Plus provides insureds with a proactive approach to operational efficiency and effectiveness - from professional development and employee satisfaction to workflow and client service - because when quality permeates every department, it has a direct impact on E&O exposure. The proven E&O Plus Quality Management Principles not only strive to reduce E&O exposure, but also enhance overall agency operations.
As the cornerstone of E&O Plus, the Quality Management Program (QMP) was developed and continues to be guided by Assurex Global, the world's largest network of independent brokers, so it's based on practical, real-world applications which help agencies improve efficiencies, create positive client interface and increase account retention.
Within 90 days of becoming an E&O Plus insured - and on an annual basis thereafter - your firm will be visited by a member of our quality management team. Their charge is to give senior level staff the resources necessary to provide on-going employee education about E&O claims and how to prevent them, a thorough review of daily operations, and identification of potential issues along with suggestions for improvement.
The goal is to make every department's workflow, procedures and processes more efficient and less error-prone.
Resolution Focused Claims Management:
If your firm does face a claim, you won't face it alone. Your Fireman's Fund claims management team will swiftly provide support and guidance with an objective evaluation of the claim and a commitment to quick resolution.
Your assigned claims management team is subject to strict internal guidelines, regular performance audits, and expectations for on-going industry training. In addition, the Fireman's Fund home office completes regular reviews of claims to ensure that they are properly managed.
Created by The Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers and Assurex Global to meet the needs of their members and underwritten by Fireman's Fund, E&O Plus policies include:
- Broad, pure claims-made policy forms
- Defense costs outside policy limits
- Punitive damages available where legally insurable
- Fireman's Fund admitted paper backed by independent financial ratings for the company including:
- Excellent (A) rating from the A.M. Best Company
- Very Strong (AA-) rating from Standard & Poor's
- Good (A2) from Moody's
Limits and terms are selected appropriately for each firm (based on availability by state):
- Primary limits from $5MM to $25 MM
- Deductibles as low as $25,000
- Minimum premium beginning at $50,000
Best-In-Class Resources, Peer Interaction and Learning Tools:
Through our secure Passport on-line program, E&O Plus insureds have access to high-level industry knowledge and expertise:
- E&O Plus Idea Center - allows insureds to communicate and share information through a secure, on-line forum that is password-protected.
- Property & Casualty and Benefits & TPA Guides - help firms establish protocols.
- Claim Stories - supply access to tutorials on avoiding E&O claims.
- Industry Articles - provide highlights of the latest trends and news.
- Annual User Group Meeting - features timely presentations, discussion and the opportunity to network with other like-minded insureds for on-going interaction the rest of the year.